Dear sis, I love you.

11 August 2016 
     Dear sister,

  I know we don't spend a lot of time together and I know you were quite annoyed when I was born and yeah, I know the years that are staying between us, but no matter how many "I know's" I'll write, that's only one that really counts: I know I love you from the bottom of my heart to the farthest star in the galaxy and back. 
There aren't enough words to describe my feelings for you. I admire you for being so courageous, beautiful and strong, for being sweet, kind, delicate but tough. I envy you for your lashes, for your wisdom. 
I sincerely wish the best for you, that all your dreams become true, 'cause for you my dear the flowers are blooming in spring, the Sun rise in morning, the Earth spins and I am writing this. Just your smile and a look from your beautiful eyes, could bring the rain in the desert, could make the mountains melt and transform in seas, could make the rivers to flow inverse, could make the stars shine brighter. 
And maybe, just maybe this is too much or too sweet, but it's only a little part of how I feel about you. I thank you for being always by my side, when I needed you the most, you've always helped me, guided me, loved me and before all of these, you've always been my guardian angel. 
I hope I can give you a thousand times more what you gave to me. You are more than my sister, more than a mother, more than a best friend, more than an angel or you are a mix of all of these. I can live without my laptop for sure, I can live with no technology at all, without oxygen, food, water and sleep, and I prefer to live like this, but I can't imagine my life without you, my precious bigger sister. 
The Earth wouldn't be Earth, the birds will fall as leaves, the stars will die, the rain will fall upside down, the day we won't be able to be together anymore.

I love you!
Sincerely, your little sister Alexandra. 


No comments:

Post a Comment