50 things to do in five minutes or less




I once read a post like this, but I can't remember the blog... Anyway, I wanted to write something similar, because I want a reminder that we have time for what we truly love. And even when we think we don't have time, if we love that activity we will make time for it. So what are five minutes? 


  • listen to a song
  • read some pages of a book
  • tell someone you appreciate him/her
  • say thank you
  • meditate
  • do some room cleaning
  • drink your coffee or tea (well to me this activity takes more)
  • walk
  • smell a rose
  • watch birds
  • listen to the drops when it's raining
  • breath
  • make your bed in the morning
  • do your nails
  • write something fast (maybe an idea or a next post)
  • feed your dog/cat/fish/bird...
  • run or do some workout( yesterday I ran 3.220 km. personal record Yey!)
  • shower
  • play with your pet
  • give a gift to someone
  • write a letter (even if those times are gone, I love writing letters to keep for myself)
  • paint or draw
  • collect some recipes to do when you have time
  • watch the stars
  • read some blog posts
  • stay a little more on Twitter
  • post on Instagram
  • call a friend or family member
  • prepare yourself for the next day
  • brush your hair
  • dance
  • make a playlist
  • watch a quick tutorial on Youtube or search for some step by step pictures on Pinterest
  • write in your journal about your day
  • you can also plan a future trip
  • watch the news
  • or read the newspaper
  • plan your outfit
  • clean your wardrobe
  • donate the clothes that don't fit you anymore
  • make a moodboard (my tutorial can help you)
  • wash your face
  • eat ice cream
  • water fight
  • quick craft 
  • sign a petition
  • install a program you need
  • watch a trailer for a movie you'll see 
  • be nice
  • learn how to breath when you run (that's more like a rule for myself)
  • say I love you now before it gets too late
  • reward yourself!
Here are even more than 50 activities you can do with your five minutes. What you actually do with your five minutes?

No comments:

Post a Comment