Summer little pleasures




It's been awhile since I've last written here, but now I am back with a lot of inspiration and optimism. Today, all I wanna talk about is summer and my little pleasures. It's hot outside, not like the others days, when it was really HOT, but hot enough to make me want a cold bath and some air conditioning. The most I like about summer, is the freedom you can feel in the air. It's like nothing counts. You can do whatever you want whenever you want. 
  • The greatest of my pleasures this summer must and surely is the ice cream I make with fresh milk and pieces of delicious biscuits in it. 
  • The watermelon was always one of my favourites to eat on hot days.
  • Now that I have three more little members from my dog, Sasha, it will be so fun to stay with them when they will grow.
  • The sea is like part of me. I can't imagine a summer without saying hello at least once to this amazing "lady". I love the waves, the salt and the sand... It's a great mix.
  • Learning new and marvellous things. Summer means time to do more of what I like so more time to learn, read, discover, explore.
  • Travel. 
  • Read. 
  • Spending some time with my sister.  
  • Water fights.  
  • Watching more movies.





No comments:

Post a Comment