5 swimsuits to die for






Even if today was cloudy, summer was in the air. So I've searched and found 10 lovely and a bit vintage swimsuits which I'll post underneath.
These are from Polyvore, the site which I love and I'm using it till I was little. It's all about fashion, beauty and room decor. You can also find some art sets made by fantastic and absolutely talented people. Let's get to the point.


One piece swimsuit


One piece swimsuit (see more summer bathing suits)


Cherries are so sweet! On a swimsuit they look so fun and cool! I would like to find something similar for this summer. Just imagine being the cherry best dressed of the beach.
Lanvin Asymmetric Swimsuit


Lanvin Asymmetric Swimsuit (see more swim suit cover ups)


This one is really expensive!! But maybe a clone of it will get into my wardrobe? 
One piece swimsuit


One piece swimsuit (see more cut out swimsuits)


Lovely prints are what I am looking for this summer. The leaves, the cherries, roses, cactuses or bananas would be perfect for a beach session.

Dolce & Gabbana Floral-print bikini


Dolce & Gabbana Floral-print bikini (see more white bikinis)


Dolce & Gabbana is one of my favourite in fashion and this swimsuit is fantastic!



Dolce & Gabbana Beachwear Swimsuit


Dolce & Gabbana Beachwear Swimsuit (see more swimsuit swimwear)


This one is expensive too + for a perfect tan you can't miss the belly zone, but I really like the vertical stripes.


Okay, I can't decide. Which is your favourite?



This sums it all!