My definition of happiness




What is happiness for you?

 Such a simple question! My mind is already searching for the good answer. But I think, there is not a single answer. For me happiness is something you can find in the ordinary, in the little things. Happiness is a positive feeling, obviously. You can find happiness everywhere. If not, it's your duty to create it. Happiness is abstract, happiness is in the simpleness. Happiness is beauty. Happiness is a choice. 
For me happiness is when: 
- the sun is rising; 
- the birds are flying; 
- the flowers are blooming; 
- happiness is in the rain; 
- when the first snowflakes are coming; 
- I take a deep breath of fresh air; 
- I feel my blood rushing through my veins; 
- I look up to the sky; 
- I see an airplane; 
- the sun is fading; 
- the colours of the sky at sunset; 
- I look at the stars; 
- when I see someone smiling; 
- when I help someone;
- I feed the stray dogs; 
- I travel; 
- I read; 
- I am writing; 
- whenever I am with my family, friends and animals; 
- happiness is at home; 
- I take  a trip in the forest; 
- I draw; 
- I see a nice comment on my blog; 
- when I make someone happy; 
- when I am giving something; 
- when I discover, explore, learn. 
- ... . 
I could continue the list, because happiness is everywhere. Happiness is in every little atom of this world. We just need to find it, we just need to look closer. 

2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful post :) Yes, happiness is a choice! We have to delight in the small things :)

    www.makeupisdelish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello sweetie! Thank you so much for your nice comment!! So happy you enjoyed it. Hope you have a lovely week!

      Delete