Today's big question about self love







Have you loved you today? 

If the answer is no, you still have time. If the answer is yes, then you already know your value, your talents, your qualities. I suppose, that you are confused. How can you love yourself? How can you prove that you love yourself? The answer is quite simple: you do what you love, the little things that are making you happy; you trust yourself, you now your value and you respect you for that, without comparing you to other people. I wrote a post about something similar and you can read it here. 
It's complicated to love yourself, when you have to fight with the world's typologies, from beauty to fashion, from the way you are thinking to the way you are walking. The world wants to command, wants to make us puppets, by growing the standards, by showing through media a different version of so called perfection. But if you get this from your way, if you can see behind all of this, it's very easy to love yourself.  You simply need to unveil the truth.  
You may ask what is the truth. I can answer that the truth varies from person to person, from point of view to point of view. I don't want to be one of those people who send hate. No. I just want to share some tips and to make well known, the fact that there are so many ways to be beautiful and that there are so many ways to be happy. I find beauty in everything around me. I like to watch the stars, the sunsets, the trees, I like to see the best in people. That is how I am.  
In the end, all that matters are the people you've met, the experiences you've lived, the lives you've changed. 
 

3 comments:

  1. How inspiring :) It's so important to love and accept ourselves!♥

    http://makeupisdelish.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie for your comment! Hope you have a wonderful day!

      Delete