Halloween Story




I'm really sorry for not writing for so long...  I've been busy and I finally got the time I needed for writing a post. Exactly on Halloween Day. Well, I have some things to tell you. 
Every year, our school has the tradition to costume the kindergarten's kids and preschool ones on Halloween. Last year they had come in classes too! But here in Romania this is not an official holiday. It's just something that is done for fun by who wants too. The kids give sweets to kids, it's not really the real TRICK OR TREAT. So for this year, I thought they deserved something sweet for their efforts. I bought a big bag full of candies and waited for them to come. They appeared and they were happy to receive the candies. Can't wait to do this again next year! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment