You may ask "Why is she writing about inspiration?". Well, maybe because I've had my own issues when talking about inspiration. These issues I would say that are something natural for creative minds. After doing something a lot, you may be left with nothing. Zero inspiration. That is called a writer block.
It's not easy of being a writing machine. It's not easy at all. Just a few people can say that they can write at any time or for many months without stopping. It's okay to be exhausted sometimes. I felt that. Every time I am feeling tired, I just take a pause and breath. I analyse everything around me and that's from where I get a lot of inspiration.
Here is a little list to help you with your writer block. You can thank me later... just kidding!
- Breath! I know I've already said that, but it's important to let go, relax and breath. Don's stress out. Inspiration comes when you least expect.
- Be patient and observant. Look at people around you. Go on a trip in the middle of nature. Listen carefully... can you see it too? Inspiration!
- Also, make sure you take your notebook or your phone with the note app. You never know when you need to write a piece of conversation or some title that popped up in your mind.
- Listen to music and take inspiration from the lyrics.
- Search Google... it's always a good idea.
- Try Pinterest too!
For now that's all I can come with... If you know / practice the inspiration hunt you can share your tips in the comment section below! See you soon & don't forget: I love you!