Back to school


Autumn, the year's last lovely smile is finally here. Some are sad, some are over the rainbow, but even if you want it or not, school is back again. I know, I know, holidays are too small. Always, too small. I really don't understand why the time is flying. I mean I can't believe it's almost my birthday. I was so happy when Summer started, with so many plans and goals and ideas, and now, I am shocked! We are in September, Summer is gone and I still dream about the beach, the sun and the crystal water. But, even so, we all need to get back with our feet on the ground and start preparing for school. That's why I have made this awesome collection on Polyvore with some of the most beautiful sets back to school related. Take a look and let the inspiration embrace you.

No comments:

Post a Comment