5 Things I've learned this week




I don't know about you, but this week was lazzzzyyy... You've got the idea! In general the type of week you've got nothing to learn from. Well, if you are like me, you'll learn from every little thing that surrounds you. So here are my top 5 lessons I've learned this week.

1. My mom needs a whole army to get me wake up + a crane to get me out of my super comfy bed. That's what is happening in the last time, because I go to sleep very late at night and no one can get between me and my beauty sleep.
2. I really liked Divergent + Insurgent despite my first opinion over the movie. Can't wait for Allegiant part 1. So I've learned to say yes even if I am not sure if I will ever like it. 
3. I never have enough time for Pinterest. That's how I am spending much of my time at night. Reading and searching on Pinterest. Crazy, right?
4. Blogging isn't easy, but it's totally worth it! I can't say in words what and how I feel about blogging. It's that one thing that I can do for the rest of my life without getting bored. I am absolutely, truly madly deeply in love with blogging and my blog. I am proud of what I have did all by myself here, on Alexandra's Paradise.

5. Vanilla cappuccino is my favourite! This is the drink of the week. And the word of the week will be relax.

Here are 5 of my lessons this week. I know there are many days after Thursday, so it's not really a whole week, but I loved writing this post. Hope you guys, are having fun and I can't wait for your opinion on my post + your lessons for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment