Top 5 lies we are saying ourselves



1. I am not perfect. I need to work more...
 But honey, no matter how much you work you just can't be perfect! We are all imperfectly perfect persons, and that's okay! You need to learn how to deal with your imperfections and be more confident. Like I've said in this tweet above, imperfect says I'm perfect, so what do you want more?

2. If I had money / time I would do it.
We will never have more time than 24 hours in a day and it's not sure that we will won the lottery so let's think about this moment, this precious moment that we have. Let's make the most of it! If it really matters you will find the time!

3. That will never happen to me.
What if it does happen to you? What would you do? No matter the situation you need to be ready to confront your problems like I have said in a precedent post.

 4.  This year will be different.
If you don't make a change, nothing will be different. You need to start from somewhere. Think if it's important from you, make time and put some effort. Chances are you will make it, you will be successful, just if you love what you do. Don't give up on your dreams!

5.  Just one more episode/bite/day...
 Let's recognize that we all like to say just one more... time? It really doesn't matter if you say one more cupcake, episode or minute, you need to learn to say NO. No without any explanation! 
  

2 comments:

  1. All true!
    You got it, Alxandra! I couldn't agree more :)
    Maybe it's just in the nature of us-- as a person, we tend to cheat ourselves with things like you mentionedd in this post.. All we need is "change" .. It may be hard but we have to be determined, and eventually we'll get that so called change and be honest to ourselve. :)

    Btw, I just followed you on Twitter and Bloglovin :)

    xoxo
    Jhem | JhemSays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you very much for following me and for your lovely comment! Hope you have a wonderful day!

      Delete