One-piece swimsuit outfit + 5 songs to listen this summer



I've found this one-piece swimsuit with strange geometric forms in my wardrobe after making a "summer cleaning". It's hard for me to let go to the clothes I've worn for a time, but thinking about the people in need, helps. If you stay and think, or simply take a look at my posts, this is the first outfit post in each I appear.  You can find these photos on Instagram where you can comment or like them.
The sandals were turquoise and I totally love how the vest looks with the pretty shorts.I don't know about you, but I am in love with one-piece swimsuits! It's difficult to tan with them, but these are so lovely... 


5 songs to listen this summer

1. Work Song by Hozier is a work of art! Love this song! The lyrics are so beautiful and his voice is delicious!
2. See you again by Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth. Made for Paul Walker, the star from Fast and Furious it's the perfect tribute for an angel. Their voices and the lyrics are wonderful and you might cry.
3. Good for you by Selena Gomez I've listened this song just 2 times. It's really relaxing.
4. Sugar by Maroon 5 It's so cool! The video is fantastic and I love the rhythm!
5. Summertime Sadness by Lana del Rey Queen Lana is one of my favourite singers ever! Her voice is rare, complex and wonderful. This song is one that I love!

What are your favourite songs for this summer? 

2 comments:

  1. I love one piece swimsuits too, this is a great summer outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beth! Thank you very much for your nice comment! I am madly in love with one piece swimsuits even if you can't get tanned in these. Hope you have a wonderful day!

      Delete