Adventure Time: Varna Trip


I must be honest and tell you guys, that I've never travelled abroad, so this trip to Varna, Bulgaria was my first time. Once entered the new country, Bulgaria, on the 100 and something kilometres are just two or three villages. The view is normal, more boring because of the long field which ends in Varna. Large fields with sunflower and corn and a winding road. Once entered Varna, the landscape was dull and somehow sad. Old buildings (this was the nice part, because I love old buildings), everything seemed lifeless. The beach was nice, with lots of  places to eat, but that were opening at eleven o'clock and for three minutes, they didn't let us inside. Eventually, we found a nice place with good food. The sea was nice, but nothing really extraordinary. I think that Romania is still more beautiful. I wasn't really impressed by the Bulgarian landscapes, but was a nice trip after all.



A photo posted by Alexandra Virsescu (@alexandranvirsescu) on

A photo posted by Alexandra Virsescu (@alexandranvirsescu) on

No comments:

Post a Comment