The Liebster Award 2015

Two days ago I saw on Twitter that I was nominated to the Liebster Award. Sadly I didn't have any time for doing the post or saying thank you, but now here I am. Writing my second Liebster Award ever.
I want to start by saying a BIG THANK YOU to the lovely Leanne from The Dress Diaries. She nominated me on Twitter as I said.

HERE ARE THE RULES:
  • Acknowledge the blog who nominated you
  • Look for an award image that you like, and post it on your blog
  • Answer the 11 questions asked by the person/blog who nominated you
  • Nominate 11 blogs
  • Let the bloggers know you nominated them
  • Give them 11 questions to answer
My questions are:
 Are you a morning or evening sort of person?
         Both. I am a weird combination. 
What drink do you always order at a coffee house?
         I love coffee. I just made a post about my new coffee crush. (Ice Coffee Recipe)
If you could dye your hair any colour, what would it be?
        I dyed my hair purple and I loved it. Maybe next time will be some pale pink... 
What's your favourite item of Summer clothing?
         The swimming suit. 
What are you looking forward to this year?
          Read like 100 books ( I know I'm crazy. I already read like 22 so...) 
What word would your best friends use to describe you?
          Creative or Intelligent. 
How long have you been blogging?
          1 year and almost two months. I started on 13 April 2014. 
What's your favourite family memory?
         I can't choose just one. Me and my family have lots of good memories together. 
What was the last thing you bought?
         A lovely white dress with galaxy style roses and their leaves.
Are you an only child?
        I have a sister and a brother. But they are like 17-18 years bigger than me so yeah, I grew up with adults...
What is your favourite blog post you've written? Leave a link!
        I don't have a favourite. I like my first post a lot, but you can check it out all of them and tell me what's yours. 

My questions for you are:

What is your favourite quote?
What books did you loved to read?
What is your favourite place to relax?
What's your hobby?
What word describes you the best?
Have you done something crazy?
How much do you enjoy blogging on a scale from 1 to 10?
What is your fandom?
Can you tell me your favourite song?
What is your bucketlist?
How long have you been blogging?

I nominate:

Chloe (Chloe Turner) 
Kayla (Sunshine Problems)
          Ella (Ella Pretty)

          Andrea (Anchy We're This)

          Kara (Abracadabra Girl)

          Lily (Lily Pad)

         Melissa (The Hopeful Wayfarer)

         Michele (Silk and Sparkles)
   
         Emma (Dinos Beauty)

        Hannah (Hanna Talks)

       Grace (Color and Grace)      
           

 

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for nomination …but I already did this post before.
    P.S. I really like your side bar =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand... Thank you! I did it myself! Have a nice day!

      Delete
  2. great answers, your blog is lovely! x

    http://the-dress-diaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so grateful you nominated me! It was so much fun doing it! Hope you have a lovely day!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for nominating me! I have already done this before but will do it again as they are completely different questions so thank you ☺️ X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! I can't wait to see your answers. Hope you have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  4. Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I think you have a lovely blog. You could check out mine also. (angelypse.blogspot.co.uk) Maybe we could do a collab some time ;) you can contact me on twitter : @angelypse01

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I would love to! Let me know what are you interested in on my gmail
      ( alexandranvirsescu@gmail.com ) or on Twitter @alexandralocked
      Have a nice day!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the nomination! I'm not sure if I'll do it since I've already done one before, but I really appreciate it! :)
    Also, wow, 100 books is a lot! I'm definitely hoping to read more this year, but I don't think I'll be able to reach 100, haha. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Yes, it's a lot! But with some hard work... I think I can do it. If not maybe just a half... I'm like on my 22 or so and really enjoying it. Hope you have a lovely day!

      Delete