Movie Review: The Age of Adaline






The Age of Adaline



I watched The Age of Adaline two days ago. I've stayed awake till 2 a.m., because I've decided at  midnight that I want to watch a movie. I have first seen a poster with it, on a cinema web site, after 1st May, when it appeared in Romania. I must say, that the first seconds of the movie were fast and I didn't know if I will like it or not. But as the movie goes on, I was captivated by it. 
Adaline Bowman played by the beautiful Blake Lively, is seen purchasing fake IDs at an apartment in San Francisco. After this, she goes home where her dog greets her. She eats something, while looking throw old photos, in which are some of her dogs. She has raised the same breed during her 107 years of being alive. She leaves home, after noticing the clock and goes to her job at the downtown library's office. 
While working, she opens a film reel and that's how her life is explained. She was born in New Year's Day in 1908, got married, had a child and became a widow...
You can read the story on Wikipedia 
Here 
My favourites quotes from this movie are:


You can watch the movie: 
Here 

No comments:

Post a Comment