5 Book Authors that I Love




1. Agatha Christie
My love for Christie's novels started from my mother's love for her. My first book was "And then there were none". 
"Ten Little Soldier Boys went out to dine, one choked his little self and then there were nine.Nine Little Soldier Boys stayed up very late; One overslept himself and then there were eight.Eight Little Soldier Boys travelling in Devon; One said he’d stay there and then there were seven.Seven Little Soldier Boys chopping up sticks; One chopped himself in halves and then there were six.Six Little Soldier Boys playing with a hive; A bumblebee stung one and then there were five.Five Little Soldier Boys going in for law one got in Chancery and then there were four.Four Little Soldier Boys going out to sea; A red herring swallowed one and then there were three.Three Little Soldier Boys walking in the zoo; A big bear hugged one and then there were two.Two Little Soldier Boys sitting in the sun; One got frizzled up and then there was One.
One Little Soldier Boy left all alone; He went and hanged himself and then there were none."
2. Arthur Conan Doyle 
I think it's obviously my love for Sherlock Holmes and The Lost World. I love so much the BBC series with Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman. Can't wait for the next season! Anyway, I love everything about the way Doyle is writing. 
3. Thomas Hardy
My first book ever read was from Hardy. It was named "Two on a Tower". I loved it from the first book. Now I'm reading Tess D'Urberville
4. Alexandre Dumas
He fascinated me with  The Three Musketeers. I fell in love with them, especially D'Artagnan and I was feeling like I belonged there, to that world. It was pure magic.
5. Julie Garwood
Became my favourite author in romance and historical romance after I read The Wedding and then The Bride. The Bride was the first novel, but I found out later. It was funny and so romantic... 
So these are five of my favourite authors. I could continue... but I said only five so hope you have a wonderful week.

Which are your favourite authors?


No comments:

Post a Comment