Adventure Time: Cozia Monastery.


Well, it's adventure time! This Saturday I went to Cozia Monastery. The name of the monastery is of Cuman origin and it means "walnut grove". Founded close to Călimănești by Mircea the Elder in 1388  and housing his tomb, is one of the most valuable monuments of national medieval art and architecture in Romania. 


Here is me near the monastery. I can say that I loved the architecture and that the whole adventure was a surprise from my parents. 

At the churches or monasteries I love to see the stained glass. It's simply magical.



I recommend you to visit this monastery. It is said that if you throw a coin in the fountain and put a wish it will come true. I love to believe in magic... So why not? Here's me and the fountain:

No comments:

Post a Comment