February Short Recap





I don't always do recap, but when I do these type of posts contain lots of pics. This time I will try something a little different. I recap the February because it's the month when I didn't post anything. I need you to understand why this happened. 


The end of January and the beginning of February were really busy. On the last weekend of January (31 Jan.- 1 Feb.) I was at Paltinis and you can see some pics on my Instagram . After the splendid weekend I was exhausted and I've been sleeping for a whole week from 20:00 pm. to 11:00 am. and from 13:00 pm. to 18:00 pm.. On 4 th of February I contacted a flu that lasted almost two weeks. I've been incapable of writing and thinking and I was really tired again. So here I am again: healthy and ready to work harder on my blog.
Here are some pics from Paltinis, Romania. Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment