Just A Little Talk

"'Cause nobody knows you, baby, the way I do,
And nobody loves you, baby, the way I do,
It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe you are fireproof,
'Cause nobody saves me, baby, the way you do."
I don't know about you, but for me the last month has been really busy! November and the end of October were the best months I think for some reasons... The lyrics above, are from Fireproof- One Direction. Because you already know, I am a Directioner, but not the crazy type. I was once like that, but now, everything is more normal. I love how we are right now. I keep listening to this song over and over again and I am feeling more and more happy. It's so damn crazy! From September when I have sent my first message to Veronica Jaspeado for her birthday, (mine too, 6th Sept.) we started a real friendship I can say on Twitter. I have also a good relationship with Luja Duhart (Luis Javier Duhart) the singer and actor, now in Los Locos Adams, a really great piece of art. I say these things even thought they don't answer to me really. They give me favorites to my tweets and sometimes they retweet them and that's fantastic! I have also been Followed by one of the greatest actors and singers ever, who's music gives me power, Alex Sirvent.( we have almost the same name: Alejandro Mariano- Alexandra Maria, hahaha). I have also two favorites, (or three, I can't remember right now), from Fernanda Castillo a really big actress. I love to share these with you. Also this Autumn, brought me two new fur-kids: Sasha & Toto. I love them so so much. I am waiting for a second cat, 'cause Tigri, disappered in June, when my sister was visiting us. But my mom find out that he died in a brutally way, killed by the neighbor's big dog. I hate this fact, but I can't change things no matter how much I want to. Right now I am crying like a crocodile... I loved him. I love him. & I will always love him. His precious green eyes, his temper and his soft fur. Everything he was, I have loved it. He was my baby...
So this is a short reflection about the last things that happened. I am so emotionally at the moment. Happy Weekend! Love you with every piece of my heart!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Maybe you want to win a warm coat? If yes, enter my new giveaway. Rules are simple, just leave comments there.
    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/2014/11/oasap-giveaway-win-warm-coat.html

    ReplyDelete