Liebster Award


Here it is! I was nominated for the Liebster Award by a great person Chloé from the HelloEnglishRose!

In case you didn't know here is what you do if you're nominated:
  1.  Post a link to the person/blog that nominated you on your blog
  2. Answer the questions given
  3. Choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers 
  4. Pick 11 questions for them to answer
  5. Let them know you nominated them;
The Questions that I was asked and my answers:

1. Why did you start blogging?
I have start to blog because I've always wanted my place, my corner on the internet where I could share stories, tips&tricks or tutorials. I always loved to write and this blog is the best thing that happened to me!

2. What is your favourite Shop?
Hard question! I am thinking right now a Bershka and ASOS, but also at Pull&Bear.

3. What is your favourite actor/actress? 
Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman, Angelique Boyer, Ferdinando Valencia, etc...

4.  If you could have any superpower what would it be?
I want to fly!

5. If you had the chance to do anything in the world, what would it be and why?
Travel. I really want to travel the world and most of all to visit Mexic, especially Campeche and Colima.

6. Your dream holiday?
With my family, maybe in an exotic place...

7. If you had the chance to be any character from any movie/ Tv series or book who would you be and why?
I would be Sherlock Holmes, because I want to solve murders.

8. If you could only eat one type of food what would it be?
I think of chocolate, but I would eat pastas.

9. Biggest pet peeve?
I can't remember one right now, sorry!

10. What is your dream job?
I live to write and write to live... No, I don't write to live, but I would like to. Also something that 
include world travelling for free if possible!

11. Your biggest fear?
I am not afraid of the dark, not even of sharks. I think my biggest is my inner monster. The one that we all have.
Thank you Chloé for the wonderful questions!

Here are my nominations:













And my questions for you guys are:

  1. How did you get into blogging?
  2. What do you do for fun?
  3. If you could go back in history, who would you like to meet?
  4. Do you have a favorite number? Any particular reason why you like that number?
  5. What’s one of the strangest things you’ve ever done?
  6. If you could try out any job for a day, what would you like to try?
  7. What’s the biggest personal change you’ve ever made?
  8. What’s something you wish everyone knew about you?
  9. How many emails do you get each week, roughly?
  10. Would you ever sky dive or bungee jump?
  11. What are some things that scare you?
So here are my questions for you guys. Have a nice day! Bye! Love you all! And thank you Chloé!



4 comments:

  1. Hey, honey! What do you think about follow each other via bloglovin? If you want, just follow me there and I'll follow you back! http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3947784

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! Have a nice day! Thank you for your comment!

      Delete
  2. Glad you enjoyed the questions and good answers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chloe! I am so happy that you have invited me to do this! It was a wonderful experience! Thank you! Have a nice day!

      Delete