Interview With Hayley Solano: A New Up-And-Coming Singer-Songwriter


   Hello everyone! How are you today? Hope you are doing fine, just like me. I am so happy to share with you an interview with a new up-and-coming singer-songwriter, named Hayley Solano. On 31 August I have received a message from Rachel Morgan, part of the street team for Hayley Solano.
   She send me a beautiful message in which she presented me Hayley, a singer and songwriter which voice is very alike to Ingrid Michaelson or Birdy. Her lyrics are always quite personal and have the purpose of telling a story. Rachel convinced me to visit Hayley's site:  http://www.hayleysolano.com/
   And this is the place where I started to believe in her talent. She has an incredible voice and her new music video is gorgeous. " If I Was There" is the type of song who stole your heart from the beginning.






   So after I have read the messages from Rachel and seen Hayley's music video and site, I have decided it is the time to bring her to my blog. I have asked her 15 Questions and here are her answers:


Q: 1. What are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called?
A: Just Hayley! :)

Q: 2. How often do you sing?
A: Everyday!

Q: 3. What's your inspiration?
A: I'm usually inspired the most by personal experience. I think songwriting is such a wonderful way to document what is happening in one's life. I have a tendency to write about memories and I love weaving romanticized story lines throughout my songs.

Q: 4. How and where do you prefer to write songs?
A: I love writing songs on my bedroom floor. I feel the most inspired in my room as it's a place I can be completely alone with my thoughts and figure out how I'm feeling, what I want tosay. My songs come to me in a variety of ways. Sometimes a lyric comes first, other times I play an idea I have on the guitar and see where it goes!

Q: 5. When do you find yourself singing?
A: Anytime really! When I'm writing or just driving in the car :) I sing the most when I'm practicing for an upcoming show.

Q:  6. How old are you?
A: Twenty-two!

Q: 7. What are some of your favorite movies?
A: I love sad and romantic movies! Like Crazy is my all-time favorite movie. I also love A Walk To Remember and One Day.

Q: 8. What kind of music are you into?
A: I love a lot of genres of music but my favorite is usually singer-songwriter/acoustic.

Q: 9. What are some of your major goals in life?
A: To write and release music I'm proud of, go on tour, and inspire as many people as I can!

Q: 10. Do you think people can control their own destiny?
A: To an extent - I think if you really believe in something and work really hard, that you can make your dreams and visions come to life. There's a quote I love that says “If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realizing that you are the author.” I believe that wholeheartedly.

Q: 11. What are some of your favorite singers?
A: I love Pink, Adele, The Civil Wars, Skylar Grey, there's so many!

Q: 12. How do you feel about public singing?
A: I really enjoy it! It can be nerve-wracking but it's exciting to embrace the nerves that come along with performing!

Q: 13. If you were a type of animal, what would you be and why?
A: What a great question! Hmm...maybe a dog so I could be best friends with my dog, Jack :)

Q: 14. What are some things that make you really happy?
A: Fresh flowers, Saturday mornings, and shopping at Target :)

Q: 15. Do you like to plan things out in detail or be spontaneous?
A: Definitely plan things out in detail! I love making lists and organizing all of my ideas!

This was Hayley Solano! Visit her site and watch the video. You can give her a thumbs up because she deserves! I would like to see your opinion in the comment section below. Have a nice day!








  




No comments:

Post a Comment