A Letter To Everyone...


This is not really a letter, but the title seemed nice to me. 


  When talking about future what are you thinking about? A family? A career? Well when I'm thinking about it I'm thinking about how much I want my life to be inspiring. I want people to watch at my whole life and say "I want to be like her!" " I want to do what she did!" Yeah I think this is what I want my future to be like. I wish twenty years from now to look back and feel accomplished, happy and to feel that my life it was worth living. I love the people that are trying to do something to change this world. Also I'm thinking every single day how this entire situation could been if everyone could live normal, how it could be  if people stop for  one second and think very well about everything around them, if they think for only one second about the pain they are causing, about the poverty and how they can solve it, about the animals and how can they live in balance with the nature, about the harm they are causing to nature, one second to think about the loved ones, the enemies, the unknown people, about the good that they can do, the strangers they can help, about the ones they have made smile in a day, about all these things and more. We live to do good, not just for us alone, but for everyone that surround us. Every person we've met at a time has a story, an unique and special story, maybe an inspiring one on it's own way. Try to find the truth and beauty in everything. Study more. Listen more. Help more because life is too short to not care. Be human, help how much you can, no matter the religion, the colour of the skin, the species or the nationality. All that matter is to help in order to be helped. To love in order to be loved. To forgive in order to be forgived. Yeah you get it! Do something in order to be recompensed. Ask for what you want and the whole universe will help you to get it. Fight for what you love and believe you deserve, but don't hurt others. Think before you act! But don't think too much cause the train can leave at any time. Live a peacefully life, believe in what you want to, don't copy others, because you are an unique piece of art, you are unique my dear and nothing and no one can change that.
Make your life as  you've always wanted, build it brick to brick, dream with dream, make it real and unforgettable. Love the fact that you breath, thank the universe for that, thank it for everything. Read a lot, make your life your story, a story that deserves to be read. Do the most craziest things ever, fight and win with your fears. Be powerful! Feel beautiful... Fly, let your thoughts to fly, imagine, let your imagination to fly...

No comments:

Post a Comment