3 Serials That I Totally Love!

 Hi! Outside is raining and it's very cold and I'm a little bit melancholic so I decided to tell you what are my favourite serials and something about them. 
 First of all I'm in love with serials that include murders, detectives, serial killers and psychology. I have a passion for human psychology and especially crime pshychology. I think we all have a muse, someone we all want to be like. My muse is Sherlock Holmes. I like his intelligence and his mistery. He changed my life, this show changed my life and the way I look at things. I like both BBC and CBS Sherlocks and I also like the classic one, but the one I love, the one that stole my heart is BBC Sherlock with Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman. I have lots of things in common with the main character, Sherlock William Scott Holmes, but also I have a lot of things to learn. Sherlock Holmes is the most inspirational and life changing show that ever existed in this world!
My second favourite detective is Hercule Poirot. I like his belgian accent and his little black moustache. His little gray cells are totally fascinating me. With his suit and his education he really gained me as a fan. Right now I'm watching on Diva Universal, the last episode of this wonderful journey. Mr. Poirot and his friend are old. He is very sick, is in a wheelchair. This shocked me at first and now I'm so sad that I want to scream. He's life is ending! He's dying! And I'm almost crying...
The last is NCIS. NCIS isn't just a serial. I have watched since my childhood and they have a special place in my heart. They are a source of inspiration and they are teaching us lessons. Gibbs with his rules, Abby and McGee with their IT knowledge, Tony DiNozzo with his confidence and Ziva with her beauty. I know this show from the beginning and I'm still in love with it.
So these are some of my favourites shows. If you didn't saw them, I totally recommend you these life changing serials!



No comments:

Post a Comment