5 Reasons why I'm in love with Pinterest


   Hello everyone! How was your day? Mine was extremely boring, but after I came home from school, I slept well. When I woke up, I remembered that I didn't surfed the internet. On it's big waves, the internet has it's own bad and good things. One of my favourite things ever discovered on the internet is Pinterest. It's so fast, accesible and I can say that I never thought that I"ll be so addicted to it. I have lots of boards, that help me to find things more easy. When I'm out of inspiration, then I go to my "Inspirational Things" board and I search there then 'BOOM!' I get hurt by the inspiration.      Pinterest is the place where  I get to know others people simple, only by looking at their boards which can say a lot. Pinterest is the place where I found lots of projects and tutorials for me and my home, I also found lots of information about films and actors, singers...

   Every single day I'm clicking on the Pinterest icon, and I look at lots of boards or at what other 'repin', no matter if there are just a few seconds. I feel more motivated on my daily workout when I read the 'Motivational Quotes' and sometimes I just need an inspirational quote to remember how wonderful is life. I have almost 50 fans and I'm so glad to share my favourite things with them!

   After this big introduction, here are my 5 Reasons why I love Pinterest:

1. It's fast and easy to use. Like how I said, it's very fast and really simple to use for everyone. The search engine is like a fast car, you'll get very fast what you've askd for and lots of other related posts. There are so many responses for your questions, that it gets hard to choose just one. I think this is very important.

2. The high quality content and simple to follow tutorials:

If you ever tried to find a site with high quality content or simple tutorials, Pinterest is the right place, the Paradise of these things. From home to garden, clothes and accesories, everything you want in just one place. It's Fantastic!
3. You can find out everything you want to know about your favourite movie star, singer or dancer. All the fandoms are on Pinterest posting spoilers, new and other things like these. 
4. Just a click and you have an account. In less than 30 seconds, you'll be on the road to 'Pinterest Addiction'. 
5. The last but not least are the friendships you can make, the people you can get to know with the same passions as you. Pinterest is a Big Family!


So what are you waiting for? Make your account now, thank me later! Don't forget to follow me! You can leave as many comments as you want because I'm here to respond.Also you can leave me your pinterest account and I'll follow you. See you next time!






2 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with Pinterest too, I use it for everything and waste so much time on there looking up inspiration and tips. Followed you :) thanks for the lovely comment x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ellie M Aww! Thanks a lot for your attention!! I know... everytime when I have a doubt or a problem, Pinterest is my answer to everything! I'm addicted to it...

    ReplyDelete