Hello everyone! I'm here with a new post that will include 15 Beauty Tips! Some of them I've tried, some of them I want to try. I bet you never knew these!
- Tip number 1: Put your nail polish in the fridge for 15 minutes before you apply it as it goes on smoother.
- Tip number 2: To get long, thick, super soft hair, massage organic coconut oil in your hair 2-4 times a week(leave in 10-25 minutes), wash out with shampoo. Do this until hair is growing and healthy(no split-ends) and reduce to 2-4 times a month.
- Tip number 3: You can use scotch tape to perfect your liquid eyeliner.
- Tip number 4: Use a band-aid to create Polka Dot Nail Art. This is so simple!!
- Tip number 5: Don't be afraid of honey! You should put it on your face! It helps your face and is actually an anti-inflammatory. You can remove it with a warm wash cloth.
- Tip number 6: You can get rid of that annoying dandruff by simply put some bicarbonate in your shampoo.
- Tip number 7: For sunburns you can use sliced frozen tomatoes.
- Tip number 8: After you've shaved your legs, use an olive oil or sugar scrub and shave again! It will get off dead skin and you will have super smooth legs!
- Tip number 9: If you feel hungry between meals, you might just be dehydrated. Drink water or tea and see if you're still hungry.
- Tip number 10: I know it sounds crazy, but garlic keeps your skin clear! It can reduce redness and swelling!
- Tip number 11: After a shower, apply baby oil. It will moisturize your body!
- Tip number 12: Eat dinner at least 3 hours before bed, to make sure it's digested and avoid weight gain.
- Tip number 13: Applying cool, unsweetened green tea to your lashes with a cotton ball is also beneficial for you.
- Tip number 14: Put cool slices of potatoes to eyes for 5 minutes. It will reduce water retention, eliminate puffiness and it will remove dark circles.
- Tip number 15: If you have freckles( that are super cute), but if you want to fade them, apply a thin layer of yogurt to affected area and let it dry. Wipe away and follow-up with moisturizer. Repeat daily until freckles are faded.
So these are my 15 Beauty Tips! Hope you will have fun taking care of your body and face, but don't forget your soul! Have a nice day! Love you!